The primary responsibility as a Floater preschool teacher is to provide support to the teaching staff to ensure a safe and consistent environment.
- Report to the Lead Teacher upon entering the classroom for the daily schedule, lesson plans, for opening/closing, and all other related classroom assignments.
- Break teachers during their breaks and lunches and keep track of time to adhere to the overall schedule rotation.
- Ensure support for the staff in the room you are in by proactively completing tasks..
- Able to quickly prevent incidents from occurring and protect the health and safety of children in their care.
- Previous childcare experience.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card - this takes the longest to achieve so it is preferred if you have this prior to date of hire.
- High School Diploma with one year of experience working with children.
- ECE Units completed or a CDA.
- First Aid & CPR Certifications.
Nice To Haves
- Some college with at least 6 months experience working with children.
- Experience in a licensed childcare center or related field.
Salary : $10/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Las Vegas, NV